Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Love in Bloom... Again

This Thursday in Carver Hall at  9:30pm is the premiere of Love in Bloom Again, the sequel to Love in Bloom which premiered last spring semester. The creator of the script for the short film Love in Bloom is Bloomsburg University employee Michael Digiorgio, Mike works closely with many student working of the Mass Communication department and decided to recruit them for these short stories. Love in Bloom is stories everybody has in college so no matter what you can relate to the story, not to mention its hilarious. The best part of all of this is that student directed, shot, and acted in each scene. This project really give the students of the Mass Communications department a chance to work on a fun and interesting project with creative freedom. I actually had a small role in one of the scenes where I got the chance to act with me boyfriend. I don't want to dish any details but the scene is a wacky comedy kinda love story? well you will just have to check it out if you are in the Bloomsburg area. 

1 comment:

  1. I like to work on projects which carries value and knowledge gaining for me. I am participating in discussion and also attending lectures for better understanding during my Mass Communication Courses.

    ReplyDelete